Want to learn jazz?

Have you seen my latest Blues Course - Slow 60 Blues?

Author Topic: Anyone here who likes Hilliary or would vote for her  (Read 4053 times)

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone here who likes Hilliary or would vote for her
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 10:03:21 AM »
There is always something about any politician...

Anyone here who like or would vote for Trump?  "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters".
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/

He's very entertaining - like a comedy show.

Vladan

• http://vladanmovies.blogspot.com
  • High on own Supply
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 11:21:41 AM »
Problem with that NYT article is that it is actually written and placed to scare you with Russiaa some more. IMO.

reb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 12:21:24 PM »
i'm fairly sick of all of them, including any 'non-politicians' who want control of society in any way...politician's should be neutered the day after they are elected to office (male and female) to prevent them from having offspring.

hillbilly-joe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 08:17:24 PM »
i'm fairly sick of all of them, including any 'non-politicians' who want control of society in any way...politician's should be neutered the day after they are elected to office (male and female) to prevent them from having offspring.

Hey Reb, that's the best idea I've heard in a long time.  I just wish a small time Iowa farmer would run for the presidency.  One thing Trump has done is what Snowden has done, "awakening the sleeping dumb down people of the world".

reb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 07:18:26 PM »
Joe, if you saw the u.s. news today, Justice Scalia died. how, i haven't heard yet....imagine what's going to happen now...

hillbilly-joe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 10:05:04 PM »
Joe, if you saw the u.s. news today, Justice Scalia died. how, i haven't heard yet....imagine what's going to happen now...

Yeah, I saw that, with a pillow over his face.  America seems to have gone weird these days where anything goes.  You know with the Clintons they have money coming out of their rear-ends and you'd think they'd enjoy life now.  It's all about power, keeping it, and taking power away from the nations people.  life sucks, back to playing guitar

reb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 02:08:29 PM »
been reading a novel on ancient rome late at night to try to go back to sleep...it sounds just like this mess.

went to get cattle and sheep feed.  listening to afr on the radio coming home-they make a good point...the only way to care for this physical world is to vote out the immoral and incompetent. seems those are all we have in office nowadays.

playing guitar is one of the few escapes from this insane world.

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2016, 06:51:59 PM »
Most politicians are probably driven by their ego, but I'm sure they believe that their proposed changes will make things better.

Clinton is no worse than any of the others - they are all behaving in the same way. Actually, I kind of like Bernie Sanders...

hillbilly-joe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 12:02:37 AM »
Most politicians are probably driven by their ego, but I'm sure they believe that their proposed changes will make things better.

Clinton is no worse than any of the others - they are all behaving in the same way. Actually, I kind of like Bernie Sanders...

Bernie is cool. But I don't think he will legalize pot though, neither will Clinton.