Want to learn jazz?

Have you seen my latest Blues Course - Slow 60 Blues?

Author Topic: Do you smoke marijuana?  (Read 1245 times)

MetalHeader

• New Dolphinstreet Member!
    • View Profile
Do you smoke marijuana?
« on: March 19, 2018, 06:01:44 PM »
Do you smoke marijuana? what do you think about cannabis legalization?
I do because it benefits me in many ways.
Here is one of many reason why you should support cannabis legaliztion:
http://bit.ly/2GIaIpS

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Do you smoke marijuana?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 11:05:43 PM »
I don't smoke it, but I take cannabis oil.

Legalization is a good thing.

zagatron1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 10:50:07 AM »
One of my amps has a hemp speaker cone.

Vladan

• http://vladanmovies.blogspot.com
  • High on own Supply
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 08:01:45 AM »
I smoked a lot of that stuff in my days. I can hardly remember the last time it happened.

Regarding legalization. It's not clear picture. What do you want to legalize? Use of weed and THC compounds for various pourposes, or recreational smoking of Marijuana?

- For medical - THC compounds are already being used. Nothing there to legalize.
- For industrial - It's already being used, for centuries. Why are they even discussing it? Spin doctors, that's why.
- For recreational use, no, it should not be legalized.
It should be decriminalized, ie. people should not be prosecuted for possession and use. It should be illegal to sell and stashes  should be destroyed wherever and wherever authorities find them.
The majority of recreational users advocating legalization are not aware what is going on. They are actually giving away one of the most important fields for resistance and fighting the system. Turning rebellion into money. Not to mention sales are controlled, and buyers are registered.  "THEY" will know who you are by name and address. In any possible counting, sorting, choice ... they will "know" exactly who is not worth staying around. Think about it.

Also, Marijuana and THC as cure for Cancer? Really? Just ask Bowie, Lemmy .... why did not they cure them selves, they certainly were no strangers to Marijuana. Ok. you can't really ask them, but most definitely you can ask Tommy Chong how come he got cancer after so much smoked weed and then he cured cancer by oushing Hashish up his ass? Does not make any sense, does it? THC can not prevent, can not cure in early stages .... it's only when doctors diagnose someone with cancer that weed magic magically tarts happening. Bollocks.