Want to learn jazz?

Have you seen my latest Blues Course - Slow 60 Blues?

Author Topic: church band  (Read 4994 times)

reb

• View Profile
church band
« on: June 16, 2012, 12:00:20 AM »
we did this this past sunday. i'm doing the arpeggiated sequence on electric guitar through the board....if we can get everyone to practice on time or 'at all', we seem to get better with a song every week....:) or :( depending on your viewpoint.

https://www.box.com/s/373556a898f83d3a00bb

creekster52

• View Profile
Re: church band
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 04:39:32 PM »
Sounds great Reb!

zagatron1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 07:05:04 PM »
Good to go Reb. Love that guitar work! Those vocals caught me offguard though. It was almost as if they were standing next to me. I think I heard some drums too. Nothing like going through the board. ::)

reb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 09:35:19 PM »
our sound guy claims he has trouble setting the mix (and i would agree). he's got the vocals so front and center it's spooky. i loaned him one of the Bill Gibson series...he claims the other sound guy has it, and he hasn't seen it. now i need to work on getting my book back, since i don't think it's going to get read. some of his others, i can hear the vocals, the bass guitar and the electric piano, but no drums or electric guitar. a work in progress....isn't it all?

thanks, guys. doing an outdoor benefit tomorrow afternoon...taking lots of water....need naked nymphettes with fans to fan me...:)