Want to learn jazz?

Have you seen my latest Blues Course - Slow 60 Blues?

Author Topic: New Pedal!!!  (Read 3484 times)

zagatron1

• View Profile
New Pedal!!!
« on: January 29, 2014, 11:27:23 PM »
I came across an interesting device this evening and figured I'd share my findings. Knowing you guys, some of you may have already stumbled across it. It's the "BeatBuddy"! All the info is right here. - http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/beatbuddy-the-first-guitar-pedal-drum-machine . I wouldn't mind trying it out, I do like the concept. I've tried (borrowed) my share of beat machines and this looks like it may be worth picking up. I already use an octave pedal since I don't own a bass guitar. The last thing I bought for myself was DigiTech's JamMan Express XT - http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/JamManExpress/  and I'm very pleased with it. Time for another treat! ;)

creekster52

• View Profile
Re: New Pedal!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 02:47:26 AM »
I'd like to have a looper. How do you like the JamMan Express?

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 01:55:10 PM »
Yeah that pedal is awesome. I saw it at NAMM.

zagatron1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 02:50:25 PM »
I'd like to have a looper. How do you like the JamMan Express?

I love it! After several attempts over time deciding on what I wanted, like the Boss RC-3, DigiTech's  JamMan Solo XT and the TC Electronic Ditto, most have too many bells and whistles for me, I found the Express XT to be more to my liking. When I got it, it was just that. Pure simplicity! Plus between the Ditto and Express XT, the latter has the better price.

DetroitBlues

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 10:32:30 AM »
I'd love to try one.  I just record backing tracks on my iPad then play leads over top.