Want to learn jazz?

Have you seen my latest Blues Course - Slow 60 Blues?

Author Topic: New course out on Vibrato - check it out  (Read 3457 times)

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
New course out on Vibrato - check it out
« on: July 21, 2014, 12:03:23 AM »
I've created a new fun lesson for beginners to intermediates regarding Vibrato.

Have a look at http://bit.ly/vibrato-lesson where you can also get a piece of the course served for you. Only $19!

DetroitBlues

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New course out on Vibrato - check it out
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 12:10:24 AM »
This is an excellent course!  I highly recommend it.  Vibrato adds a lot of "spice" to all genres of guitar playing.. You can't go wrong with a teacher like Robert!

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 08:19:13 AM »
This Vibrato course has not sold as well as I expected. I'm not sure why, because I think it's good and easy to learn from. So, I'm slashing the price to $8.95 until Monday!

https://www.masterguitaracademy.com/store/essential-techniques-vibrato/

Get it now for only $8.95.

GaryP

• New Dolphinstreet Member!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 12:49:57 PM »
I have been working on the new course, it is great and something I need. The whole arm style vibrato is what I fall back on always because it feels natural and I can do it with a moderate amount of control and rhythm. For some reason my rhythm ends at my elbow and the more common vibrato with the pivot of the hand is very difficult for me to have any control or timing. I have been practicing (my wife thinks I have developed a tremor when I am trying to vibrato the steering wheel in the car). I know those little vibratos and bends are what make so many simple things sound great so thanks for the lesson.

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 04:39:29 PM »
Gary, thanks so much. I put in a lot of work into what I think is a fun and practical and useful lesson. It hasn't sold very well for some reason, which surprises me. Oh well, hopefully more people will find out about it eventually.

Being able to control your vibrato and having a "confident" vibrato is a key element to why pro players sound so good. Just being able to hang on one note, and milking that note is a so important for a blues player. My course gives you ample instruction as well as opportunity to practice this, so I hope more players take a look at this course.

It's not just for beginners either. Right Gary? Vibrato is one of those elements you can keep refining and improving, and the ultimate result is "your own sound". That is because the vibrato you develop becomes a key concept for your overall sound.