Want to learn jazz?

Have you seen my latest Blues Course - Slow 60 Blues?

Author Topic: Bonamassa New Album Dust Bowl  (Read 5404 times)

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Bonamassa New Album Dust Bowl
« on: February 04, 2011, 05:02:17 PM »
Joe Bonamassa is a wonderful player. He plays bluesrock with finesse, style and grit. He is known for having amazing guitar tone on all his recordings. I have most of his albums, and I listen to him quite often. A big inspiration for me for sure. He has a new album coming out too. See below.

Scratch N Sniff

• View Profile
Re: Bonamassa New Album Dust Bowl
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 08:44:01 AM »
Can't wait for this, hopefully another great album from Joe. But it will also be toured, get to see him if you can, the music live is unbelievable. I promise you won't be disappointed !

DetroitBlues

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 09:11:22 AM »
Joe is definately one of the greatest, but unappreciated guitars of the day.  Goes to show all the talent in the world won't bring blues/rock back to the main spotlight in entertainment....

creekster52

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 02:54:45 AM »
Joe is definately one of the greatest, but unappreciated guitars of the day.  Goes to show all the talent in the world won't bring blues/rock back to the main spotlight in entertainment....

I keep hoping loops, scratch tracks, etc. will die out, but they're like cockroaches. Maybe, at some point, there will be another renaissance and real musicians will come back into the spotlight.