Want to learn jazz?

Have you seen my latest Blues Course - Slow 60 Blues?

Author Topic: Collaboration  (Read 41232 times)

hagarfreak33

• Fat Fingers
  • Being stupid is its own reward
    • View Profile
Re: Collaboration
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 12:03:33 AM »

zagatron1

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2011, 12:21:25 AM »
Sounds great Hagar! Well fellas, I guess I'll sit this one out as I just don't get the hang of this Dropbox thing, or anything else for that matter. I've been messin' around with it for hours and still don't get it. Click this, put that in a folder....arghh! >:(

creekster52

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2011, 02:36:28 AM »
You guys are all doing great!

pictoratus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2011, 10:27:48 AM »
Way to go, hagar! This thing is coming along nicely.

jb.blues

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2011, 02:07:56 PM »
Good stuff guys,  here is my quick take  http://www.box.net/shared/df3bzq6m0k   Zagatron/creekster, i went the box net route just emailed myself the link, then went to the link and copied it from the address bar.  A little annoying but it took about 2 minutes :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 02:12:03 PM by jb.blues »

pictoratus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2011, 02:47:33 PM »
Nice, JB! I really like your style on this.

Hey guys, did a little poking around on Box.net. If you go to your list of files, look at the icons to the right of the one you want a link to. The third icon is More Options ... looks like a down arrow ... click that then go down to Share and click Get Link to File. Copy the top link and paste it here and you should be good to go.

zagatron1

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2011, 04:10:03 PM »
You guys rock! Like the McDonalds slogan, "I'm lovin' it!". Back to the lab for me.

creekster52

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2011, 05:01:45 PM »

Hey guys, did a little poking around on Box.net. If you go to your list of files, look at the icons to the right of the one you want a link to. The third icon is More Options ... looks like a down arrow ... click that then go down to Share and click Get Link to File. Copy the top link and paste it here and you should be good to go.

Pic - It will not copy and paste from there if you have a free account, only the upgraded (paid) accounts. You have to do it the way JB described...share>email to yourself, etc. A little bit of a hassle, but not outrageous.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:04:15 PM by creekster52 »

hagarfreak33

• Fat Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2011, 07:09:15 PM »
Good stuff guys,  here is my quick take  http://www.box.net/shared/df3bzq6m0k   Zagatron/creekster, i went the box net route just emailed myself the link, then went to the link and copied it from the address bar.  A little annoying but it took about 2 minutes :)

sounds great! 8)

hagarfreak33

• Fat Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2011, 07:11:42 PM »
You could upload to a Soundclick page -but the free account limits the mp3 quality to 128 .

zagatron1

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2011, 08:47:31 PM »

I'm tryin' a dry run here.                                                http://www.box.net/shared/tgbvm7bze0

Hey...it worked!!!!!! I'm in! Now to try it with some music.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 08:49:30 PM by zagatron1 »

pictoratus

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2011, 09:18:46 PM »

Pic - It will not copy and paste from there if you have a free account, only the upgraded (paid) accounts. You have to do it the way JB described...share>email to yourself, etc. A little bit of a hassle, but not outrageous.

Hehe, don't tell them but it works for me and I have the free account. Maybe they changed the rules and I got grandfathered in in some way?

Oh well, the email thing is a bit of a hassle but not too bad.

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2011, 09:45:04 AM »
Nice, JB! I really like your style on this.

Good stuff! I enjoyed listening to that. Great timing and phrasing.

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2011, 09:45:45 AM »

pictoratus

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2011, 07:14:08 PM »

I'm tryin' a dry run here.                                                http://www.box.net/shared/tgbvm7bze0

Hey...it worked!!!!!! I'm in! Now to try it with some music.

Nice guitars, zag! What is the white Tele? That is a sweet looking guitar.  8)