Want to learn jazz?

Have you seen my latest Blues Course - Slow 60 Blues?

Author Topic: I can't believe this guy said this (health care and slavery)  (Read 20204 times)

pictoratus

• View Profile
Re: I can't believe this guy said this (health care and slavery)
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 09:01:54 PM »
I hear you, reb. It's not exactly like the US Government has a good track record at being responsible.  ;D

You're right Robert, as long as there's music and a guitar to play it on, we can keep on playing!

reb

• View Profile
Re: I can't believe this guy said this (health care and slavery)
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2011, 09:19:34 AM »
at the moment, the guitar (and music in general) and work are my only escape from this constant battering with 'politics'. i cannot turn on any radio for more than 20 minutes without hearing more 'sales' on some matter. screaming on the right, yowling on the left...it's disgusting. none of them are right...they want quick solutions, and the solutions are buried beneath organizations that have something to gain in what they propose.  when i am working at the farm, i can go talk to the cows. they make more sense than what i hear on tv/radio. i am trying to figure out how to do some solar, cheaply...has to be cheap. if i have solar, i can run an air conditioner, which is a vast improvement in the quality of life here.

Robert, i am soooooo glad i have an acoustic! :)