Want to learn jazz?

Have you seen my latest Blues Course - Slow 60 Blues?

Author Topic: Wah pedal lesson here  (Read 8747 times)

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Wah pedal lesson here
« on: December 16, 2011, 11:31:59 AM »

Memory Lane Jr

• New Dolphinstreet Member!
    • View Profile
Re: Wah pedal lesson here
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 08:33:53 PM »
Awesome Guitar, Awesome Playing, Awesome Wah, You should be up playing with Prince mate.
I wish I could get that growl out of my Wah ( Dunlop GCB-95).
Cheers, Rich.

reb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 09:18:56 AM »
my connection is so slow, robert, it says '20 minutes to completion'....

i'll have to download and save to see what you did here. i need all the help i can get with a wah...the bad horsie i have has sometimes failed to identify with my foot.

Memory Lane Jr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 05:04:23 PM »

i'll have to download and save to see what you did here. i need all the help i can get with a wah...the bad horsie i have has sometimes failed to identify with my foot.

Hey reb know the feelin' with the internet speeds mate I uploaded a four minute vid to you tube once & it took over one hour, I dont even try downloading big packages, these people that download whole movies must have fast speeds, I use wireless broadband.
I use a great bit of free software called Freecorder 4 & it records every video as you are watching it, then you can save or delete. 8)

hagarfreak33

• Fat Fingers
  • Being stupid is its own reward
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 10:03:28 PM »
Nice lesson 8)

diaper head

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 03:04:38 AM »

Hey reb know the feelin' with the internet speeds mate I uploaded a four minute vid to you tube once & it took over one hour, I dont even try downloading big packages, these people that download whole movies must have fast speeds, I use wireless broadband.
I use a great bit of free software called Freecorder 4 & it records every video as you are watching it, then you can save or delete. 8)

youtube can be teh such sometimes.  the last vid i uploaded, the one i posted here, took almost 3 hours to upload.  and i do have an "alleged" high speed connection.

awesome lesson robert!  i've had a love/hate relationship with wah pedals ever since i started guitar. i should really buy another and work on it some more.

VikingBlues

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 02:16:26 AM »
awesome lesson robert!  i've had a love/hate relationship with wah pedals ever since i started guitar. i should really buy another and work on it some more.
Awesome indeed.  8)

I have one of those love/hate relationships with the wah too. I'd love to play one well and I hate the terrible noise I make when I try. So that's two of us need to work on it some more.

DetroitBlues

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 09:36:23 AM »
I've heard that lick many times, but never have I seen a demonstration of it.  Robert really brings some useful tidbits in soloing ideas!  Thanks Robert!

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 09:45:29 AM »
Glad you like it boys. Next wah lesson coming this Friday will be even better! :)

Spread the WORD!

DetroitBlues

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 01:36:07 PM »
Glad you like it boys. Next wah lesson coming this Friday will be even better! :)

Spread the WORD!

Like Warm Butter!