Want to learn jazz?

Have you seen my latest Blues Course - Slow 60 Blues?

Author Topic: 2012 Namm Show  (Read 3480 times)

zagatron1

• View Profile
2012 Namm Show
« on: January 19, 2012, 11:58:17 AM »
Well folks, the 2012 Namm is under way this weekend in Anaheim, Ca. January, 19-22, and it's always interesting to see the new stuff that'll soon be on the market. I've only been to one Namm show (2009 Nashville, TN.) and it was quite an experience. It was accessible to me 'cause it was close to me (east coast) then. Since then there was another Namm show in Nashville, TN. (summer of 2011) I didn't make but it was cool to be able to at least experience a show anyway.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 12:05:14 PM by zagatron1 »

robert

• Guitar Guy
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Namm Show
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 06:20:35 PM »
I was there last year, and I have a friend who is there right now. It shall be interesting to hear what cool stuff appeared there.

I have some Line 6 announcements to post soon too.

diaper head

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 11:16:43 AM »
i have seen tons of cool stuff already!  bedroom players and hobby guys rejoice! now is the time of unprecedented choice aimed directly at you!

marshall is coming out with an all tube, hand wired set of heads and combo amps that are 1 watt, and power scale to 1/10th of a watt.

vox is coming out with a hand wired version of the ac4 in head and combo version, and this time the combo comes with a 12" speaker as it should have in the first place.  they've added a couple other goodies, too.

fender has debuted 2 new guitar lines, and ibanez has debuted 28 new guitars!  the internet is awash with news of all the excellent gear being offered this coming year.
i for one am very excited, and  just want to say, screw you, ancient mayans. your calendar sucked, and had no girlie pics.  2012 may be only the beginning
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:19:17 AM by diaper head »

DetroitBlues

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 11:22:13 AM »
Fender has also added a few new amps.  I'm really looking forward to their new Pawn Shop amps... Those don't even look like Fenders to include the lack of a Fender logo...